Chair: John Dingeman, MNAA
The NAA Program Committee is charged with providing quality appraisal conferences that meet the needs of appraisal professionals and those individuals servicing the appraisal industry with current and relevant information. Primary responsibilities include:
- Soliciting speakers/panelists (general session, appraiser and appraisal management breakout sessions).
- Coordinating additional educational initiatives that will enhance the conference experience of attendees (pre-conference sessions, luncheon speakers, etc.)
- Working in collaboration with education providers to identify educational needs of the NAA membership.
- Assisting with communications during the conference via social media & technology updates.
- Coordinating the promotion of the conference at the conference including a table in the exhibit area.
- Working closely with the conference staff and consultants on-site to ensure conference attendees and presenters needs are met.